Oh my, I adore this family! It’s almost little Hattie’s first birthday and it’s hard to believe it’s been a year she’s been in this world! She was the tiniest, freshest, sweetest little babe when we did her photos in Kellie and Chris’ beautiful home when she was just a few days old. I remember how her newborn sized clothes were too big on her and how massive her dad’s hands looked holding her. Chris makes incredible art and looking around at all the paintings around featuring her big brother Henry and mama Kellie, I wondered about what new art he would make to include this beautiful beam of light into his life. 3 year old Henry was the first burst of life, and he’s still bubbling with so much energy that trying to keep him in my frame is kind of an awesome workout. Sometimes he’s just too fast, and that can sometimes result in photos like this first one below, that just crack me up so much. Enjoy the ride, you guys!
- Columbia Gorge Family Photos | Portland Oregon Family Photographer
- Front Porch/Backyard Photo Session | Portland Lifestyle Family Photos
- Maternity Family Photos in St. Johns | Portland Maternity Photography
- Introducing Elilta | In-Home Family Photo Session in Portland, Oregon
- Flower Field Family Photos in Santa Rosa, CA | Portland Adventure Photographer
- Natural Light Studio Session | Portland Family Photos